Salary £23,350 - £26,240 DOE
Due to our continued success we are expanding our operations in Hertfordshire and we have an exciting teaching vacancy.
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic dog grooming teacher to join our team for Pet Styling units in accordance with Ofqual Level 3 Diploma qualifications, regardless of the awarding body.
You could be currently working in a salon and would like to move into a more secure and reliable, long-term career choice.
You will have a minimum Level 3 Dog Grooming qualification and have great working knowledge within this sector.
You will also have a good all round standard of education including English and Mathematics at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent. You’ll also have at least 2 years experience of working within a grooming salon finishing the majority of poplar breeds to a high professional standard.
You will have the ability to work as an individual, possess excellent communication skills and can motivate others. You will need to have solid administration skills and IT skills. We expect an individual to absolutely respect the brand that has been built and to work to the high standards we set.
What you'll need for this job:
- To be an enthusiastic and optimistic teacher who is willing to take on challenges and grow, with a positive team mentality.
- Take a pride in your work and your appearance.
- Undertake the day to day delivery of practical based learning activities and assessment.
- Work to quality standards maintaining a high level of delivery.
- Plan, deliver and assess practically based learning activities and provide individual student support in the subjects.
- Salary £23,350 - £26,240 dependent on experience.
- Join a fun and happy team
- Annual leave entitlement will be 28 days inclusive of all bank holidays and 1 day for your birthday.
- Entry to national and international competitions